Lets go back into our childhood and take a good look at the Top 10 Fictional Baseball Players. Feel free to post your top 10, any adjustments, or any additions you think should be made in the comments section below:
10. Ham Porter – The Sandlot: The great “Hambino”, need I say more?
9. Henry Rowengartner – Rookie of the Year: Nothing better than breaking your arm and then finding out you can throw 100 mph fastball.
8.Jack Elliot – Mr.Baseball: Washed up MLB player shipped to Japan. What would you do.
7. Steve Nebraska – The Scout: The Dream player all scouts are looking for.
6. Billy Chapel – For the Love of the Game: Makes us remember why we love the game.
5. Rick Vaughn – Major League: The Wild Thing. A true underdog story.
4. & 3. Nuke Laloosh and Crash Davis – Bull Duram: The best catcher and pitcher combination in history.
2. Roy Hobbs – The Natural: The player we will only ever meet in our dreams
1. Kenny Powers – Eastbound and Down: “I’m the man who has the ball. I’m the man who can throw it faster than fuck. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick… everyone.”